No Religion But Humanity Saves the World
OneHouse is a nonreligious movement of the humanity based on the earliest sayings of Jesus. People may ask how the movement founded on the message of Jesus can be nonreligious. It is surely nonreligious because Jesus himself was against religions. He even doesn’t call him Christ. He addresses himself a “human,” differentiating himself from the Creator, the deity. His message is that no one on earth shall be worshiped including himself. No human on earth has seen the Father (Creator). This implies that the Creator is not subject of worship either. If the Creator wants something back from humankind, this is a miserable relationship between the Creator and humankind. First, there isn’t anything the Creator would wish to have from humankind since the Creator is the author of all living life. Second, if the Creator is really after something back from humankind, the Creator has to be visible to humankind. Therefore, the Creator exists as free as the Creator is, and humankind exists as free as humankind. They are two different substances and have no control over one another. However against his message, churches developed religions on his name and invisible Father. Many religions have sprouted out because of the invisibility of the Creator, and become the worst enemy against beloved children of the Creator. Only if the Creator were visible to humankind, there would be no religions in the life of humankind. Jesus came to free “children of the Father” from religious shackles. Thus, one can conclude that Jesus, a historic person, a teacher of New Kingdom, came to remove religions from human life and restore absolute humanity in the life of all children regardless of race and gender identity. Religions divide and wipe out humanity. OneHouse is to restore humanity.
15. Jesus said, “When you see one who was not born of woman, fall on your faces and worship him. That is your Farther.”
Humanity Is Here Within You and Outside You
Kingdom is ultimate goal of all religions and sought for after life. However, Jesus says otherwise that the kingdom is life itself and here. Thus, religions that divide the life from the kingdom, misleading people to look for it after life, are false against the humanity and the will of the Creator. When the Creator gave a life to humankind on earth, the life was meant to make a life on earth rather than live for after life. Religions have made the life dead for after life. The worst is that religions have hidden the kingdom from its real owner, humanity. The following sayings repeatedly reveal the truth, the truth that religions have hidden from people. Therefore, whoever tells the kingdom, the life, is somewhere after life is false against human’s right and privilege.
3. Jesus said, “If your leaders say to you, ‘Behold, the kingdom is in heave,’ then the birds of heaven will precede you. If they say to you, ‘it is in the sea, ‘then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is within you and it is outside you. When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you dwell in poverty, and you are the poverty.”
51. His disciples said to him, “When will the rest for the dead take place, and when will the new world come?” He said to them, “What you look for has come, but you do not know it.”
113. His disciples said to him, “When will the kingdom come?” “It will not come by watching for it. It will not be said,” ‘Behold, here’ or ‘Behold, there.’ Rather, the kingdom of the Father is spread out upon the earth, and people do not see it.”
Hope Is Not In Religions But In Social Justice
The Kingdom is our life and here now. Religious faith and rituals are not the keys to the life, the kingdom. The life is in making one house out of many differences. OneHouse is born based on this finding that the life is found in actions of social justice, undivided by race, social status, religions, or gender identity. This is the secret sayings of Jesus, which most religions have knowingly rejected. These sayings are the worst threat to religions that embedded in the kingdom after life and religious rituals. OneHouse is for all life regardless who we are and thrives for social justice, and together we can make all things possible. This is the power of humanity. Humanity is our last source for peace on earth.
- Jesus saw some babies nursing. He said to his disciples, “These nursing babies are like those who enter the kingdom.” They said to him, “Then shall we enter the kingdom as babies?” Jesus said to them, “When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, and image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom].
106. Jesus said, “When you make the two into one, you will become children of humankind, and when you say, ‘Mountain, move from here!’ it will move.”